The Nantucket Lightshop is currently seeking a full-time showroom assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position must be task-oriented, organized, show an interest in design, and be a self-starter.
– Greet and assist customers in the showroom
– Assist customers with product knowledge and selection
– Process sales transactions and handle cash, credit, and check payments
– Answer phone calls and respond to customer inquiries
– Keep the showroom clean and organized
– Assist with inventory management and restocking products
– Perform other duties as assigned by the showroom manager
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Basic computer skills
– Detail-oriented and organized
– Ability to lift 30 pounds
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter to Kim@nantucketlightshop.com. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for the right candidate.