White Elephant Resorts is now hiring a year-round Painter to be responsible for maintaining the general condition of all WER properties with regards to all aspects of basic painting work including completing painting maintenance request work orders from all departments on a timely basis.
Other important aspects of this position include the ability to:
• Participate in the perfect rooms maintenance program for all buildings and rooms
• Be well organized and follow instructions
• Focus on attention on details
• Prioritize tasks and comply with deadlines for work assignments
• Work and perform job functions with minimal supervision
• Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
• Complete other special projects assigned periodically by the Engineering Managers
Applicants should also work well under pressure, possess excellent communication skills, be organized, flexible, self-motivated, and have a great sense of humor. Experience with computers and Microsoft Office essential.
Rated by The Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work in Massachusetts, White Elephant Resorts is a collection of premier properties which includes White Elephant Nantucket, White Elephant Palm Beach, The Wauwinet, Jared Coffin House, The Cottages at Nantucket Boat Basin and Nantucket Boat Basin.
White Elephant Resorts is a premier employer with spectacular benefits and compensation, including a competitive salary and bonus package; health, vision and dental; paid vacation; vested 401(K) plan; life insurance; long term care; health club reimbursement; dining/retail/hotel discounts and much more.