White Elephant Resorts is seeking a seasonal Front Desk Supervisor for its Relais & Châteaux property, The Wauwinet for the 2022 season. This position will manage of all aspects of the Front Desk functions, in accordance with hotel standards. Front Desk Supervisor directs, implements and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff.
Position starts in April 2022 and runs through October 2022.
Other responsibilities include:
– Maintain positive guest relations at all times
– Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
– Oversee the check-in/check-out process
– Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel standards, policies and events
– Ensure that current information on rates, packages and promotions is available at the Front Desk and that all staff is
knowledgeable on such
– Work with Front Office Manager to review the daily business levels, anticipate critical situations and plan effective solutions
to best expedite these situations
– Help prepare and adjust weekly work schedules
– Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled, coordinate breaks for staff, assign work duties to staff
Rated by The Boston Globe as one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts, White Elephant Resorts is a collection of premier properties which includes White Elephant Nantucket, White Elephant Palm Beach, The Wauwinet, Jared Coffin House, The Cottages at Nantucket Boat Basin and Nantucket Boat Basin.