We are a local construction company looking for a full-time, year-round, Nantucket resident to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Review all construction plans and clarify any open issues with owners/architects
– Manage sub bidding process including:
– Meet subs and explain the task(s)
– Ensure bids are received in a timely manner
– Check all bids for accuracy against all prints and specs
– Provide approved bids to the office team
– Assist Russell and office staff with the client proposal and project timeline
– Provide the construction site supervision
– Supervise and direct all subs on the assigned construction site(s) each day
– Communicate project progress and issues to Russell daily
– Coordinate all sub schedules
– Ensure all work is completed as defined in the bid/prints
– Ensure site is safe and follows all OSHA standards/requirements
– Keep site clean
– Keep property and materials secure
– Manage project timeline and communicate any changes to office and Russell
– Photograph construction progress and share with the office (to eventually be shared with the owners)
– Meet with owners as required
The right candidate should be responsible, detail oriented, and ideally have 1-3 years experience in the trades. We are willing to train the right candidate.
This is a year-round, full time position with excellent pay & benefits.
Please email your resume and phone number to: